It is the ICON of the brand Abici. The bestseller that made the history of Abici.
- Italian handcrafted steel frame with joints and braze welding
- 3-layers powder coating lacquering
- Steel chainguard and mudguard
- Ambrosio aluminium double walled rims 36 holes with stainless eyelets
- 2mm stainless steel spokes
- Schwalbe tyres with reflecting lines Michelin tubes
- Cartridge bottom bracket
- Aluminium cranckset 42t 170mm
- Aluminium pedals with antislick rubber
- Aluminium stem and handlebar
- Alloy brakes by Saccon
- Alloy seatpost
- Brooks B17 Aged saddle
- Alloy headset
- Bell by BELL
- Stainless steel bolts and screws
- Battery powered lights
- Uomo: 52 or 56 with 28″ wheels
- Donna: 48 with 26″ wheels or 52 with 28″ wheels
One speed and manual front and rear rim brake.
Sturmey Archer 8 speed gear integrated in the rear alloy hub. Manual front and rear rim brake. For those who like high performance and want to ride up the hills.
The Speciale Version is with white tyres and wooden grips.