1 Frame: 4 different installations. The Super Granturismo is available in the versions Strada, Corsa, Cross and Classica. It is the perfect bicycle for commuters, long distance and adventure cycling.
Strada, Corsa and Cross versions are available with 18 speeds (9×2) or 27 speeds (9×3).
Classica version is available with 16 speeds (8×2) or 24 speeds (8×3).
- Handcrafted frame in Italy tig welded with COLUMBUS tubes
- 3 layers coating
- Alloy polish mudguards (STRADA version)
- Alloy rims Made in italy with aerodynamic shape and grouped spokes X4
- Stainless steel spokes 2mm
- Michelin Dynamic Sport tyres black/tan 700x25c (version STRADA), 700x28c ( version CORSA e CROSS)
- MICHE bottom bracket BSA
- SUNRACE cranckset 39-53T or 52-42-30T
- SUNRACE alloy fron derailleur
- SUNRACE alloy 9 speeds rear derailleur
- SUNRACE 11-25t cassettes
- Alloy sport pedals
- Alloy ahead stem
- Alloy sport handlebar for the STRADA version, NITTO race handlebar for the CORSA e CROSS version
- Brooks Cambium grips ( version STRADA ), Brooks Rubber Cambium bar tape ( version CROSS e CORSA)
- Brakes SUNRACE
- Alloy seatpost
- Brooks c15 Carved saddle or C17 for the STRADA Donna
- Alloy headset
- Stainless steel bolts and screws
- BOOKMAN led lights
- Uomo: 52, 56, 58 with 28″ wheels
- Donna: 48 with 28″ wheels
Sport handlebar, aluminum mudguards and 700x25c tyres. The STRADA is the perfect bike for the city and for hilly roads.
Race handlebar, no mudguards and 700x28c tyres. CORSA is the ideal bike for race style and sporty commuters.
For those that love adventure on white roads CROSS is the perfect version. Thanks to the cross style 700x28c tyres the Super Granturismo CROSS has the percect grip on all type of countryside road.
Inspired by the bicycles used in the exciting races at the time of Fausto Coppi and Gino Bartali, the Super Granturismo Classica is the old school race bicycle tuned in a contemporary way. An EROICA READY of excellence and a perfect commuter bike to be used everyday.